.This was a blog meme I participated in. I thought it would be cool as an about me list, to show things I've done, and things I haven't.
1. Started your own blog. Yeah many, also abbandoned them.
2. Slept under the stars. Yes.
3. Played in a band. Yes
4. Visited Hawaii. Yes, April, 1995, June, 2003.
5. Watched a meteor shower. No n/a I'm blind. As a singer once sang, I was born this way.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. I can't afford much so no. I've definitely given in the past though.
7. Been to Disneyland. Yes 2010.
8. Climbed a mountain. No.
9. Held a praying mantis. No
10. Sang a solo. Yes
11. Bungee jumped. Yes, September, 2008.
12. Visited Paris. No
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. N/a
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Does blogging count? Otherwise no.
15. Adopted a child. No
16. Had food poisoning. I've come close but no.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. No, Empire State building though, when I was in NYC in 2006.
18. Grown your own vegetables. no
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. N/a
20. Slept on an overnight train. No
21. Had a pillow fight. Yes
22. Hitch hiked. No
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. No
24. Built a snow fort. Not that I remember.
25. Held a lamb. No
26. Gone skinny dipping. When I was a kid in my parent's pool, sure.
27. Run a Marathon. No
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. No
29. Seen a total eclipse. Not on this side of eternity.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Do the Patriot act section 215 and FISA 702 sunsets count? If you think not then probably not.
31. Hit a home run. No
32. Been on a cruise. No it's on my bucket list.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. n/a.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. No
35. Seen an Amish community. Well no, but I haven't been around one either.
36. Taught yourself a new language. No
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Let's just say I haven't had enough money to not have to worry about it and leave things there.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. N/a
39. Gone rock climbing. Climbed a rock wall, sure.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David. N/a
41. Sung karaoke. Yes
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. I haven't been inside yellowstone.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. No
44. Visited Africa. No
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Uh... I don't know.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Yes January, 2018.
47. Had your portrait painted. No
48. Gone deep sea fishing. No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person. N/a and no I haven't been anywhere near Europe or out of the US.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. Snorkeling in Hawaii, June, 2003. My mom was being stupid and wouldn't let me go scuba diving, no it wasn't for safety reasons. She was actually being ablist. I don't say that lightly. In fact that's the first time I've ever used that word, besides political conversations.
52. Kissed in the rain. No
53. Played in the mud. Sure I still do that lol.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. Yeah when I was a kid.
55. Been in a movie. No
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. No
57. Started a business. A friend of mine and I started one, ended it too.
58. Taken a martial arts class. No, but that would be fun.
59. Visited Russia. No
60. Served at a soup kitchen. No,it's something I'd like to do, but I'm not sure if I could carry all that stuff.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. Yeah I was a girl scout when I was little.
62. Gone whale watching. Thankfully I was in Hawaii at the time of parasailing season, I got to do that instead, so no.
63. Got flowers for no reason. NO
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. I'm not sure if I'm able to. I take a lot of meds.
65. Gone sky diving. Yes, August, 2000for my 17th birthday. August 2004, for my 21st birthday. Skydiving at 17 is illegal. My mom lied about my age, and didn't tell me until the day before we were going to go on the trip to go there, it was out of town. Of course, I didn't stop her.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. No
67. Bounced a check. Not that I'm aware of. I've come close recently.
68. Flown in a helicopter. No, that's another bucket list item.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. No
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. Yes I was like 7 or 8 though. We made a quick trip through DC on our drive from Tennessee to Maine.
71. Eaten Caviar. No, that actually sounds disgusting.
72. Pieced a quilt. My grandma is good at that stuff, not me.
73. Stood in Times Square. Yes, June, 2006.
74. Toured the Everglades. No
75. Been fired from a job. No
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. n/a
77. Broken a bone. Not that I'm aware of.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. My dad had one when I was really little. Mom was way too freaked out about it. Yeah I had a ride on it, that was fun!! I've also been on dirt bikes and fourwheelers recently..
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Well I've been to vegas, but we didn't end up going there.
80. Published a book. No
81. Visited the Vatican. No
82. Bought a brand new car. Insert stupid stereotype about blind people not buying cars here. Although I definitely could never afford one, so no.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Yes I might be able to find that article but it would deanonymize me. It was put out on the AP wires and I had national interview requests after that.
85. Read the entire Bible. Yeah, at least 3 times.
86. Visited the White House. I've never taken a tour, no.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. If I said I had some involvement clubbing some fish would I be charged?
88. Had chickenpox. Yes
89. Saved someone’s life. No
90. Sat on a jury. Here's a story. I've always wanted to do this. I follow legal cases on Youtube daily. I finally received a summons in 2017, and was ready to comply with it, but had to bow out because of transportation.
91. Met someone famous. I'm sure I've come close, but not personally.
92. Joined a book club. Not in person.
93. Lost a loved one. Yes Maternal grandpa, 3/9/2005.
94. Had a baby. Not as of yet. I'm 38 so this is probably not happening.
95. Seen the Alamo in person. Well I've been to an airport in Texas, but not actually stayed in the state long enough to go anywhere so no.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake. No
97. Been involved in a law suit. I've come close once. That was over a friend of mine and former caregiver leaving the private agency she worked with to get certified to the state registry. Agencies make employees sign noncompetes in their contracts when they first start.
98. Owned a cell phone. Well I'm on my fifth one now so yeah.
99. Been stung by a bee. Yeah 3 or 4 times, no not all at once.
100. Read an entire book in one day. Yes, more than one actually. https://